How much do u pay for Insurance

leeme see some rates ppl , it will give me an idea of what to expect to pay for insurance
thanks

$2400, Economical.

$4600… (bending over smiley here)

'97 240sx LE

26 years old

$115/month for full coverage

=$1380/year.

(sorry, 6 star driver, luckily enough for me, the majority of my large tickets have been in the US and between my dad and I, we have like 9 cars insured, and a house each. They like us.

Theo

Beat’cha by $100…

$4500 a yr here and I’m on facility

Nordic facility, I think its $480, but they’ve screwed me around so I’ve already paid about $110 for each month in the future.

$480 X 12 = $5760, shitload of tickets, I haven’t had less than 10 demerit points in like 3+ years

It keeps going up, and my facility company changes their name every year. 14 months till my 25 year old reduction, I may just take a foriegn bride and get the married reduction too. :twisted:

23 years old, G class 5 years, 90 S13, stars 1

I was paying 550 mth minimum coverage with a perfect record. Beat that.

i think that you age, driver class, record, etc. come into play here

possibly if you want to post all that it could be a good comparison, maybe if there are enough people i will take it all and put it in a excel chart.

i already have one started for various cars for someone who is 21, G class, and has no tickets using this site http://www.kanetix.com/ if anyone wants this i can send it too them

Mike

28 years old only one ticket on record.

If I lived in Woodbridge = $1495.00 per year

But because I live 3.5 minutes down the street from the Woodbridge border and it’s considered Toronto

I pay = $2389.00 per year

Only because I live a few blocks down the street.

Oh yeah that’s only reliabilty, fire and theft. Not collision.

Thanks Toronto! Not only do I get screwed with my property taxes every year but I also get screwed with my insurance! Wow what a great city!

I think the only good thing about living in Toronto is that our crap makes it to the sewage treatment plant faster then most others :lol: .

I think Etobicoke shouldn’t be part of this GTA bullshit. Personally Etobicoke would be better if it was it’s own country :lol: .

$150 a month min coverage.

22 years old, in my name as primary

10 tickets…hahah

i was able to mess with my tickets enough to have my record show up clean when i renewed my insurance at the end of february, but my next two years of insurance will be more i am sure once they see a couple tickets on there… but after this term i will only have 2 mor before i turn 25…

strategy boys… strategy.

You can only play this game so long before it catches up to you. I’m a prime example.

1993 SE

22 years old

record includes 1 speeding ticket for…uh…19 over i think

radar detector

one at-fault acccident from like 6 years back

i pay

$140 a month for PLPD

(Sudbury Ontario)

109 a month
22, 6 star rating.

a little advise to some people…get boomerang two and save a great amount on insurance every month…and have piece of mind that it makes it nearly impossible to steal the car…

90’ SE

$451 every 6 months.

I live in Windsor.

I’m still waiting on a quote from my friend’s hookup as well as my mom’s work hookup, but through normal channels, I get quoted at 5500 a year for 1 at fault accident over a year ago, almost 20 years old 93 SE hatch.

cheapest I found is personel. Im under them for 3000 annually and Im a first timer. Let me know if you need reference, that way you get 10% off and I get a discount aswell!!!

approx $120/mnth for the 240

but with the probe on the road and storage insurance for the 240 its only $90mnth :?

$338/Month…

Clean record completely, except for 4-year ago minor at-fault. 23 years old. I’m primary, with a G.

Reduced to $331/Month when I got my alarm. Yay me.

Funny thing is, according to Kanetix and InsuranceHotline, my rates are a miracle… :roll:

1993 Coupe, 19, Clean record, G2 and live Toronto…

$428/mth $5136/year