240sx INSURANCE

first im aware there are other threads on this and have read them.

im 18 years old, nothing on my driving record at all, g2, driving school, have had insurance for two years.
ok so after calling around too see what its going to cost to insure my 240sx, and the lowest i got was $4200 a year with nothing at all except a million dollar policy and a 1000 dollar deducatable.
so im here asking every person to come out that is under 25 (hopefully closer to 18 ) and let me know what your paying and what company your with?
oh and my car is a 1993 240sx hatch

i am 24 married have a g2 license and i have a 93 240sx and i just called for a quote at kenny insurance brokers here in london and they quoted me at 4400$ a year…

now i also have 4 tickets and an accident…that may sound expensive to alot of ppl but for me its very very cheap because when i first got my license and had a clean record i was paying 700$ a month and since then havent paid less than 600$ a month until now…so seeing the 4400$/year makes me very happy lol

wow… i was 25 years old with g and had a 1 speeding and 1 accident under my record still. RHD s13 with rbc paid 2200/ year.

im 18 only have one speeding ticket im paying 6300 a yr for my s14 listed as stock with basicly nothing on it exept colateral and i bought it for 5 and insured it for 3000 and they dont know about the sr and turbo/boost controller and all the other crap. im with dalton timmis insurance in hamilton. honestly your best bet is going under you parents policy if u can, i literally called tons of companys and im telling you as soon as u give them the legit info on the car your gonna get bent over and charged up the ass. it sucks but thats life with a 240

zenkiboi… its not only 240’s brother, a 1993 nissan sentra hatchback they want 3900 a year and i have no colateral and if im paying that for a 93 sentra hatch it better be equiped with the best pussy magnet possible. so i learned something new, my buddy has a coupe and his insurance sent a quote too him for it and his is 2700 a year and we have the same info. i honestly feel like taking that paper they sent him, then get them to send me my quote and going public with it because i dont understand how that is not fraud. and for anybody questioning that. i have been insured threw td for 2 years, he has been insured for half a year threw td. hes 19 im 18 we both have driving school ,same year cars and he lives more into hamilton then me. so wtf

I am 19, no accidents/tickets, and I pay 170 a month. :slight_smile:

im 21 have multitudes of tickets…4 speeding, couple failure to show insurance(but i did have it) couple expired plates…one where i was missing front plate…i pay 2600 a year with state farm

lol i pay 100/month and im 24 with only a minor improper stop ticket

ive tryed to get insured with statefarm but they keep telling me that because i have more than 3 tickets that they cant insure me…

im 19, G2, speeding tickets, driving school, under my own policy (Parents with different company) I pay $2040/year

I’m 19 clean record, g license and the lowest rate i found was around $360/month for my 1990 240sx. i also tried putting under my dads name and insurance went up over a $400 a month. i decided not to insure it, i would rather save that money for mods.
i think location has a lot to do with how much you pay, how much are other people from Brampton paying for insurance??

105 a month… clean record, g2 for 4 years, under my mom with 1 major accident.

honestly i dont understand any of it to me its all a huge scam. but honestly i almost bought a sentra se-r just for insuarance reasons it sucks cuz their fwd but their still fast and decent in the snow but really i know im probly gonna start an argument with this one but insuarance should be optional theres way to many driving laws nowadays

G2 license… 20 years young.

I pay 188$ a month on a 1990 integra… also have careless, 40 over, and running a motherfucking stop sign < insurance company has yet to find them. I keep getting renewed and they don’t check for tickets :smiley:

G2, 19 yrs old, Driving School, 2 minor tickets - 950$/month (got quoted), the lowest was 411$/month.

It all depends on where you live.

BRA GANZAAA how the hell are you paying 100$/ month ?

to hostys 13 wanna upgrade your chasis to 97? lol lol i have a decent one that im willing to sell yo! JDM FTW. lol lol lol

Wait… What? Your driving around with no insurance?:pat:

woow what the hell? is it normal in ontario to pay that much for 15 year old car? my insurance for my last 240 was only 400 a year…

Oh ya they rip us off huge here in Ontario. I should get a P.O. box in Quebec or something…