240SX Accident - Rear End Damage

Hey, this is a bad story, so if you just want to see the pics and maybe tell me if you see any chasis damage, do so, for the rest that want to read my sad story, continue on:
I left my 240SX at home when I went off to Western Uni about 2 hours away. Parking was too much and during winter it snows like a mother fucker, so buying a parking permit and brining it up wasnt a good idea.

Anyways, my older brother began driving it to school since I didnt need it, I warned him its rear wheel drive and be careful. So for about 3-4 months, eveyrhtings fine, he doesnt rev it past 3-4000rpms he treats it pretty good. Tonight as I come home from university to study for exams, he goes out (which I assumes he normally does with my car), calls about 30min later, he got in an accident. On a turn, going only about 60km/h in a rainy night, he starts drifting, doesnt know how to control it, turns sharply the other way, clips the front of the car off the railing, and spins 180 degrees hitting the back of the car on another railing. Lucky it hit the back and not the drivers side, and lucky he didnt go righ tonto incoming traffic. So hes not hurt (good thing), not completely his fault, theres been lots of accidents supposedly, thats why the fence was erected, the residents by that road were having people end up on their front lawns routinely during bad weather.

Either way, heres some pics, the entire hatch is bent, windows shattered out, the tint kept the windows from shattering into the car. Anyways, look below.

I need help to find out if I should part the car, try and fix it, or what. The front is damaged slightly, scratched some of the paint off, the hood is dented in a bit, my pop up lights are kind of tilted bad. The back of the car looks really bent in. My N1 Catback looks damaged too, the muffler is dented and crooked. This sucks bad… :tears I had plans for an SR in the summer when I came home and maybe a front end conversion too…BAHHH

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134290455&code=13394924&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

You might need a imagestation id to view them, I dunno how else to post.

it doesn’t look too bad, kinda hard to tell, but was the rear unibody hit? and if it was hit, do u think it hit the subframe?

if u want a good deal, call my body shop guy Lal, i’ve refered alot of people to him, and everyone was happy with the quality of his work, and his price.

416-292-6642

tell him Paul w/the 240 refered u, my ride is there right now.

Hey man sorry to see that but i think the car is pooched. With the back end crushed that much there has to be damage. The hatch is one thing but if you look under the exhaust I am sure there will be bends. as for the bent headlights there is more than you think that is bent but is repairable. If your gonna keep it don’t plan on selling it as you won’t be able to get it certified legitimately without spending big coin.

Cheers
Bryce

If i can have a look at it I can make u an offer, im lookin for a project.

pm me

if the frame is fine that shouldnt cost too much to fix.

mint hatch = $100
rear bumper = $75
Tails lights = $75
trim under tails = $40

you put it all on yourself

just straighten the exhaust if you dont want to fix it.

there is a difference between making the care safelt driveable and makign it mint. you could make it driveable easily, making it mint will be difficult because you will have to paint the whole car to make it all match.

The car is an easy fix for any body man.

i bought the car, and the damage isn’t that bad. slap on a few parts and im good.

easy fix

I want your back grey leather seats if you part the car PM me 8)