240sx Digital Cluster Troubleshooting

Hey,

I am looking for someone with a wireing diagram for a s14 digital gauge cluster so I can trouble shoot it.

I am also looking for someone who can repair this for me if they have the skill/ability.

I am willing to pay to get this problem fixed.

Here is what is happening:

Everything works properly except for the HUD and the digital part to the cluster. Now for some reason, when I turn on my lights, my back light to the cluster does not work. If anyone knows where i could replace the entire digital display assembly for a decent price that would be great, or know someone who could trouble shoot/repair this for me.

Alright, where are the GURU’s when you need them with a LEGIT question.

Anways, I went ahead and checked all the capasitors with a tester. To my suprise, when i checked them, i put a charge into the capasitors so when I plugged it into my dash it turned on for 3 seconds then died again. THIS IS GREAT NEWs. This means that it works, the problem now lies in the fact:

A: it isnt getting power,

or

B: The ground isn’t sufficient enough.

So my theory is that not enough power to charge the Capasitors, and yes, i replaced some of the capasitors already. So I got into thinking, Diodes, if I am correct, only allow electricity to flow in one direction. My thoughts are one or more of my diodes are toast and not letting enough electricity threw to my capasitors thus letting them charge and send electricity to lgiht my damn speedo up.

How do I correctly test diodes though? Could there be another reason for this? When I get home I will be testing my subharness that came with the cluster to make sure there isnt anything fucked in there.

Is there anyone that could help me out with a wire diagram for the digital displays? or even help me trouble shoot this mess… I am sure it would be benificial to alot of people, as these things commonly break down, but there isnt enough information out on the web to find any solutions.

also I found this write-up on the ONLY repair i seenf or this.

here are some pics of what it looks like:

Thanks for your time and help… -Ryan