another cluster problem. yay

ok so i recently fixed my hud and it all worked fine and dandy until now. the hud and the cluster lights dont come on. all of the guages work and my indecater lights come on and then go off like normal. i checked all the fuses in my kick panel and there all fine. all my interior and exterior lights work fine as well. so is it wiring or cluster?

I would say wiring some sort of short…

what did u do to fix it last time?

mine was doing the same thing this fall… early mornings and late nights it didnt light up and no digi speedo… everything else worked… after about 20 mins of driving it would turn on

this worked for me…

when i fixed my hud it wasnt the capacitator thing. my radio was ripped out and the wires wernt capped so it shorted out there. so when i hooked my radio back up everything worked. i had a bad speed sensor so i changed that but i dont think that would cause anything. i did some welding on my car and didnt disconnect my battery but nothing usually happens anyway.

ok so im pretty sure its a bad connection. when i turn me key off i can see my hud flash. so its obviously working just not getting the power it needs. does anyone have a wiring diagram for the cluster? it would be a big help