240SX Driveshaft (S13 with ABS)

Selling the OEM driveshaft out of my S13 240SX fastback (w ABS). There’s nothing wrong with it at all, hanger bearing still spins nice and freely, u-joints are in great shape, made zero noise, there’s no rust on it and it was never abused. Only reason I’m selling is because I’m converting to a different transmission and need a custom driveshaft due to length differences. This is perfect for anyone who is doing an RB20DET swap as this is the exact DS you need to make everything work.

Price: $100 OBO

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/64439_10201956302528831_768944332_n.jpg

BUMP

The KA driveshaft works perfectly fine with a rb20det swap since your using the rb20 transmission. Its only short about 1" but the splines are the same as a ka works fine when you use it. Unless you really want a 1 piece right away. Only if your using a 25 transmission thats when the ka shaft wont work since spline is too small

^ I understand that and am well aware. Going with a different (shorter) R30a transmission, hence the need for a longer driveshaft. Still for sale.