240sx PM'd me!!

Im a ruski. Dun fuk.

I want my money back

Im bored now? :frowning: Lets have a drift sesh lol

My money is on Jr. and Bryan.
Hand to hand they can probably mangle 99.9% of SON.

SOFT…

no one was gunna fight anyone anyways. this thread is funny. but its all talk. the “i go for self defense” never matters in a fight anyways. i’ve never been charged or even came close to being charged. and from my experience fights rarely happen if preplanned.

that being said 240sx should’ve been ready to get flamed as soon as sent out that pm. I love how all the drama comes as soon as winter is rearing its ugly head.
both you need to chill out with a swisher sweet

your speaking entirly in your opinion. which is ok. and if u have never been close to being charged then thats even better. sure i was ready to get flamed. by all the flamers on this site.
now speaking from my opinion. i have a over a 2 page record that i am not prowed of. im currently on house arrest and out on bail… i really dont need to go back to jail cause if i sneeze wrong im fucked.
i edited this cause i dont think it should be written down what went down that night… mods please lock!

one time at band camp…

You got a pm, big deal, I got TWO :smiley:

i dont know what your issue is. but really you can fuck off.

who the fuck do u think you are to just make fun of people these assholes are putting me to a wall and i can type what im trying to say cause of my adhd. i didnt try to rip people off take it how u want to. but u have no right to say wtf u just did

I kinda felt bad at this point, so I stopped, although I’m not 100% sure if he actually has ADHD, or if he’s making it up to avoid further mockery.

^is that from ahmed?lol if its about 240sx i think he may have adhd pretty hyper guy for a pot head

It was from 240sx. I would never feel bad for Ahmed and stop making fun of him. No joke, I will not be happy until he leaves SON or this planet forever.

your hatred is awesome

+1 to 240sx for being rational

alright i rolled a nice fatty just now and im just wondering … when’s them meet?

read the date !!! welcome to a week ago

farmer

Lmao Fail

WTF???

I knew I should of read the last post first!!!..

No fight vid this time…What a waste of time…

smoke crack

Ok soo, it depresses me that this thread is still here…does someone want to buy a car off of nelly again? that was entertaining!!