240sx PM'd me!!

Dude, just drop it man. Its not worth your time and your not gonna prove nothing to no body. No one will care and when you lose to the big black man then your just gonna loose your respect on here. Simple as that you fight win or lose your not gonna be respected around here.

Im all about fighting i was a boxer for many years and and am now in the works starting ninjitsu. Fighting wont solve your problem. But fighting will give you a black eye and a broken nose and thats if Jr is being nice.

Dont fuck around your gonna get yourself fucked up

Dammnn, shits intense.

Oh to the OP to buy a son membership just send money via paypal, I forget the email, but its not hard to figure out.

:slight_smile:

hahaha meh I’m of age, plus ill wait my 8 hours to comply with CARs before flying :cool:

On another note:

Winter has “officially” started.

wow

this is awesome

memberships can be purchased here! http://www.son240sx.org/forums/payments.php

it’s safe, secure and best of all it’s instant!

Yo Mike,

Since this thread is full of random shit anyways…

How much and/or can you guys dyno my S10? I took the 33’s off. Its on 265/60R15’s IIRC right now. I can pull the front drive shaft out for safety reasons.
I want to dyno the bitch with the 600cfm Throttle body on it, and then without it.

hmm

measure the width from the outside of one tire to the outside of the other

lemme know what the # is

6’ or 72"

X2… I also wish to achieve this.

Can the fight not be at a bar, Im not old enough to get in, wouldnt mind a little S Chasis meet though. Kinda sketchy driving with my windsheild punched in though.

i dont really care about that thread cause its only going down on me clearly. make your own decisions i dont care its your life. but dont judge me cause of what the fuck u read on here.

Thats what he PM’d me.

WTF, you guys gay buddies or something?

What? Never talked to him before in my life. I comment on his thread before? untill I found out what really happened with the deal. He sounds shady.
Im straight.

haha yeah random, seems like a heart to heart with you bahaha

Sorry guys.
I’m Taken.

lets do this man dont back out now…

i ve already bot a pop corn for everyone… damn…

Fuck, Wheres mine. Not to much butter please?

so where we meeting up, who wants to roll with me ??

farmer

I am down, bring the r34…lol

but seriously cant we all just get along.

so just wondering is this just an excuse to get one last son meeting b4 the winter?
im really not aiming to fight you. to be honest with you i would rather talk and be civilized. i have been getting crazy with typing being a keyboard warrior. and yes i agree that this is bullshit. its outa hand. but now i wasnt trying to rip any one off if u have read the official drama thread. b4 i put all the … i put those cause what i was saying didnt matter. everyone just seen that i had possibly done wrong. and i was a hypocrite. every one that bashed on me has more then likly done some dumb shit in there lives. and i get its my moment for all dirty secrets to come out. but this is how it all works. we find out about each other and we all make our dicisions based on what we (ourselfs) think in the end. so some deals went bad in the end its going to be he did and said this, back and forth. im down for meeting up with you nightscream and im sorry that i messaged u a douche pm. i had blind rage. which i shoulda controlled better. this is me being straight up with everyone that is on here. Nick
p.s. sorry for bad grammer, spelling, spaces, ect

I’m good! Its okay, just take note of other SON members going to other members houses and getting into fights because of blind rage! Not worth the court time and life going down the drain.

PS. its ‘‘nite’’ not ‘‘night’’ (spelling error on your part) but its kool!

Glad to see you two could work it out on a mature level.