240sx s13 frame rails

Anyone still looking for frame rails? I m about to have some made by my bodyshop. I want to know how many of you guys still intrested. I dont know if s14 are the same thougt. Ill come back with a price for you guys if many are intrested.

interested, pm me with price

Interested

excessive manufacturing.

Ok excessive does not make frame rails. They make the front parts COVER. Yeah you can take the old part off and hopefully you will but Im talking about the entire frame rails. No one makes them anymore and many are looking for it. If theres no one who has a pair somewhere lying around the garage, not much chances you get some…

+1 ^ lets us no the prices when u have them. lots of interest here.

In for price. Will these be full replacements or will they be placed over the existing rail?

Replacement rails. So will need to take the old ones off and weld the new ones on.

lol good luck with this…

Started already. I think you guys started the project a while ago? If you have any advices let me know.

If you’re getting a shop to produce these, they won’t be cheap enough for for son’lings. And if they are cheap enough, they won’t be quality.

How are you planning to have them install? by using the OE spot welds?

Tanks a lot for these advices. My friend came to see the job the other day and estimated 10hrs of job on each sides and so fare going pretty well from what he tells me. First one will be the hardest one to do. So depending on how much the frame rails it self will cost in time and material, ill see if its worth making more. Im having mine done either way.