240sx to 180sx parts compatibility

Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a link or even individual parts that will work on a 180sx that i can get here in edmonton relatively easy. I kno about the pulsar engine parts, But im gunna be importing a 180sx here soon, and I was wondering wat i can do for front brakes if the need to be done to insure it. I heard something from a guy at the south common parts source about using maxima calipers and altima rotors(i may have those reversed) so anything that would make brake jobs eaisier, while keeping the stock lug set if possible (car has volk wheels). Also r all the suspension parts the same between the 240 and 180, like bushings and springs, and tierod ends? well any infor would be a huge help.

Dustin

www.ca18det.org , as for brakes, either swap them for the usdm 240’s calipers or go for the z32 calipers, suspension components are the same

Thanks for the link, that was the exact one i saw like a week ago but forgot the site name. If i go to the usdm callipers and rotors everything is just bolt on right? and arent the z32 ones five lug?? and srry one more ques, wat year 300zx is a z32. Srry im a nissan noob

http://sr20det.nismo.org/srtech.htm

Scroll to the very last list at the bottom of the page.

thanx but im gettin a 1990 180sx so i need parts that work on a ca18det