240sx with a 350 small block ??hmm...

I want to know what everyone thinks if i was to put a 350 small block in a 240sx…is it a good idea?..i know everyone loves the sr’s or boostin the ka’s but come on…thats getting old.and i think the 240 would be pretty sexy with a small block in there…thats just my opinion.I love nissans but im also a redneck ,so what do u expect when u cross a redneck and a jap car…jeez haha let me know ppl??

http://www.turbo240sx.ca/MAR11.jpg

no matt i dont want ur opinion haha

but yea thats pretty ballin ,i was thinking old school carburation perhaps,that fuel injection is soo advanced lol

its cananda day why arnt you getting drunk like everyone else?
lol there is alot of 350 240’s i told you!

yea man hit up google

its been done a million times.

I’ve heard of quite a few 350d 240s. That red 240 with the LS1 is nice.
People need to recognize though, Nissan DOES make V8s and I’m not talking the current expensive V8s in the Titan and FX45, etc. I was just talking to Hanzzzzz about this.
VH45DE. 90’s Infiniti Q45. Mates up to a 300ZX TT Transmission. LOVES boost and is easy as hell to get up to 550HP at the wheels.
Best part, they’re CHEAP. I’ve sourced complete engines of this car for $800 which includes engine, tranny, full uncut wiring harness and ECU. Sell the Auto tranny and pick up a 300ZX TT Tranny for $150 and you’re laughing with a crazy swap delivering 300HP stock. All on that beefy Muscle NA V8 sound and power band, but with modern DOHC technology that Chevs (not Fords) don’t offer. Best part; the car is still ALL NISSAN!

rednecks try to throw V8’s into every japanese RWD chassis they can get their hands on, miatas, RX-7’s, 240’s, etc. the newer aluminum block V8’s are impressive, often not much heavier then the existing powertrain with rediculous amounts of torque. but really… unless you’re a master fabricator, there’s no point investing that much time, money, and effort into an old ass 240. SR swaps and KA-T’s are popular because they’re practical and affordable ways of going fast on the cheap.

VH45DE is all aluminum