244mph Texas Mile Camaro...sideways!

tons of poop in his pants.

Parachute FTL.

Holy shit balls.

Ken Block aint got shit on him

I can’t believe how well he handled that.

The in car video looks like the guy is taking a leisurely stroll to the supermarket

Tons of pants in his poop!

oh wowwww

old news richieee. I posted this in the texas mile thread back a few months when It was going on. He blew out one of the MT Drag radials. Thats what caused it.

The thing is, thats not even his car. That is one of the tec’s from LMR. The owner of the camaro was too scared to try to go for the record in it and he gave full permission to LMR to give it a try.

they ended up putting on the 20" show wheels with street tires and doing 249mph if I remember correctly on a little more then half boost.

They make a 20" tire that is rated for 200+ mph?? Sounds safe.

I cant believe how casual he looked while that all happened.

not old dreww cus u didnt post this vid so u fail

+rep to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

why the fuck is the wheel moving around so much in the wheel well? looks like an IRS car with every bushing and balljoint SHOT.

BECAUSE 244 BRO

all f-bodys do it.

The body just sits ontop of the rear end. As the suspension goes up and down, it looks like the axle is swinging “side to side”. This is why we have panhard bars.

I had mike make me a adustable pandhard bar for my car and I can turn the bar with my hand, and move the whole body of the car to the right or left. We use these to “center the body” over the axle.

apparently it was safer then the MT Drag radials they were using that were rated for 200mph + because they blew one out, and so didnt their LMR TT z06 on the same day. Same drag radials.

Should just throw some Nexens on there and go HAM

Psh, I’d toss some Generals on it and do work.

It’s just amazing to see all the tech that goes into tires that can handle all that abuse. The drag radials prolly didn’t hold up because they’re only meant for 1/4 mile at a time stuff, not a full mile with I’m guessing at least half of it at 200mph+.