245/40/19 on a 10" wide wheel

Ok, so sat night i bought a set of snow tires on ebay, BRAND new Blizzaks lm-25’s

anyways, they are 245/40/19, i thought my rear wheels were 19x9.5, but it turns out they are 19x10, kumho says the tire width recomendations for a 245 tire are 7.5-9.5 which is why i bought them, now im seeing im a half an inch off… they are only going to be winter tires and will not get any beating on… so i know i can probably fit them on there, but do u think they will be fine

also i know either reids or kustom workz would be the best place to take them to put them on… what is the price differance from each?

Well I HAVE seen guys stretch on 215s on 10" rims so I guess you will be fine. Personally I wouldnt of gone any smaller than a 275 but just avoid potholes and curbs.

*have seen
or
*saw

Anyway, the tires will likely fit, but there isn’t a whole lot of side wall to stretch there and it will probably make your rims more likely to get damaged.

Are you going to run the CHs?

http://www.taiyaya.jp/bib/z/jyouya2.jpg

These are 245 35 on a 19x10 rim. Or at least thats what I could read through the Japanese.

yea im running the ch’s this winter and will pickup a set of OEM 19’s over the summer, i dont park next to curbs so im not worried about that

i bet that sucked

what sucked?

anybody have any recomendations based on shop price?

19 inch blizzaks… i bet were a pretty penny… i think thats what joe meant

actaully no, 170 shipped each brand new via ebay (coulda gotten em for 100 bux less for all 4 but decided to do BIN so i could secure them earlier)

It’s a european car. You’ll be fine.

Give Kustom Works a call for a price quote. I’ve read multiple times on multiple local boards that they’re the place to take nice wheels for tire mounting.