Good shop that can stretch tires needed.

I’m sure this has been beat to death, but I need a set of 225/35/19’s streched on a 9" rim. Don’t want some tards gacking up my wheels, where a good local spot that won’t rape ya on labor? Thanks N’s!

grand premier in east greenbush

and why are you stretching tires?

cuz hes probably too much of a putz to buy the correct size to fit the wheel

+1 for Fred @ grand premiere.

Sounds like grand premier it is. Thanks guys. Any idea what they get ballpark to do a set of 4?

Got some blizzak winter tires in a smaller width, and ill look mad jdm yo lol.

Shouldn’t be anything crazy, probably $15 or so a pop to mount, another few bucks to balance? Dunno for sure, he does our mounting at LVD for around $20 a pair including disposal of old tires.

Thanks assholes , I have done a lot of shit tires and not 1 Fuck up . Benny u fucked me asshole

youre driving the 5.0 in the winter? damn homie.

LOL my bad man, I saw grand premiere pop up and he’s always at our events, knee jerk reaction.

GO TO MEATPAWS

Good shit, I’ll be taking the old tires back too, they’re still good, well the fronts are…

Yo give me a call I can def do it,I take it in the ass

225 on a 9 is not a stretch

Very trueeeeee , oh and Adam I know how to do it without wrecking your tire pressure monitors lol

Adam i got a few tire irons at the house. Stop by whenever

Dat ass!

Umm, sure. While it may not be herra frush Mexican borrito poke in my ass whith nacho cheese, if I brought it to a normal place they would give me the “these won’t fit” spiel.

Oh word? You wanna do an after work swap in the next moth or so?

Thanks nog!!

:rofl:rofl

Low Pro Snows FTW

Got a DEAL and a half on em. Originally was gonna do a 17" setup, but found these way too cheap for a 19" snow tire

It will be square. 225 usually has a 9" tread pattern. Any place will do a225 on a 9 even sears