Team JTECH ??
Tenative Drivers:
Gearhead
Old Dirty Georg
PoisonousBeef (and fiancee)
Orthchr

Which one? I am guessing Toledo?
I may be down

obviously Toledo yes. If you watch teh vids and stuff, it looks awesome.

I’m absolutely in! I’ll pitch in any help I can offer and help in any way possible…

:rofl: from the FAQ…

WILL I DIE?

Maybe. Safety equipment isn’t included in the $500 car-purchase price, so you’ll have kind of a fighting chance. But this isn’t a brilliant thing to be doing. Get used to it.

WILL MY CAR DIE?

Oh, almost definitely. And, even if it survives on the track, halfway through the race one entry will be chosen by popular ballot for immediate crushing. Could be yours. Heck, it probably WILL be yours. Be prepared.

WHADDABOUT BUMPIN’ AND DRAFTIN’ AND ALL THAT THERE HIBBILLY STUFF?

Think NASA roadrace, not NASCAR enduro. Lots of incidental contact is inevitable, but intentional bumping will be black-flagged and punished by pit penalties, tarring and feathering (honest), and/or expulsion. It got pretty hairy in '06, so we’ve hired our own new track steward to flag and mete out punishments–and he comes from vintage racing, for crying out loud.

ha i have wanted to do this for some time now.

QUALITY!

OMG! 1:50 into this one…

LOL

This looks like a hell of a lot of fun. I am in on helping/ anything else! There is a special on armstrong on demand about about doing this race.

This is probably redundant based on our other conversations, but im def in.

hmmm… I am going to read the rules a little bit more tomorrow… Team 1st Try? Possibly use Nick’s 240 as the entry? I am sure I can scrap together a KA that would work for us.

I could donate a mazda

what kind of mazda

I can only imagine a mx-6

hahaha i would love to do that

ok i am in …i was skeptical till i saw this
* 5.1: Definition of Team: Each team must consist of one car and four to six drivers. There is no limit on non-driving crew members, friends, cheerleaders, pizza-delivery boys, osteopathic surgeons, etc.
* 5.2: Driver Portability: Any registered driver is allowed to drive any registered car at any time.

pizza delivery boy ftw

Is there a light, cheap and reliable AWD car? Subaru Justy AWD?

http://lexinator.com/albums/justy/justy1.jpg

Good gas mileage, probably can be found for cheap and it’s AWD. But is it reliable and tough enough?

seriously interested… when’s the first meeting to plan it out, find a car etc…

I’ll volunteer my home office and a case of beer. or I’ll just bring a case of beer to Gearhead’s… I really want to see this through.

Im in, I have plenty of 240 parts laying around to donate!!!