25mm rim offset

I am looking at some rims that are 15x6.5 with a 25mm offset. The place I am buying them from says the offset is too low and they will stick out. I know the stock offset is 40mm and an extra 1.5cm doesnt seem like enough to go past the fender. Will I be rubbing?

Edit: Checked the offset calculator… the stock rims are 6" wide, so the wheel will stick out 21mm more than stock…

Yes, they should be able to fit. The place said they won’t fit, because their computer says that stock 240’s should be 40mm, and that they couldn’t possibly go beyond that.

So you can’t come to DTP cause you have no money, but you’re going to buy new rims? Weird.

These rims are $100 for all four. Theres still a chance I might go, if someone lets me sleep in the shower or on the balcony of the hotel room.

100$ for all four ?!

sounds … quality … get coilovers :smiley:

Who said anything about coilovers?

Cheap because they are used and in Japan.

mmm thats still sounds pretty cheap from japan…

and i am just saying coilovers because i could stick my cell phone on your wheel gaps…

just sayin… its a very nice car, would look much better without the wheel gap

I have springs and struts already. Installing them on Saturday. The wheel gap should be gone.

HOOOLLLLAAAAA

You will be added to the Wheel Gap be gone thread. :lol:

tell that guy hes a moron there 6.5j wide…i have a pair of 15x7j +20 SSR fin’s they sit inside the fenders…

Really? Wow I wouldnt think that would fit. Rolled fenders??

My drift rims are 15x6.5" +23. They fit very well.

It will fit Dave.

Awesome. Thanks guys.