26 hours till

its just upping the LEVAL!

Which one are u? seriously! Either retarded or fucking crazy? I simply was fucking ripping n joking with u,take it how u want to brian,ur taking this shit to another level way too seriously man. I nevere ment ANYTHING bout ur wife at all,did i know…show me one fucking post that i said u left because she was in pain,i never said shit casue i knew she was not feeling good later on. This is e-fighting,i am fucking with u,take it or leave it…

waste of time posting with a block head,>^<

yes i agree,so does that mean ur done posting then?

yay

hahahahaha, heads will break

exclamation points!!!
!!! !!!
!!!
!
!!!

lame,u’re the one:rofl:

!!! !!

(sing to the tune of “All Around the Mulberry Bush”)

All Around The Parking Lot
Pewter chased Burnyd down

Burny thought 'twas all in fun
Pop! goes Burnyd now.

A pounding for his asshole,
A pounding for his head
That’s the way the pounding goes
Pop! goes burnyd now.

Up and down the City Road,
In and out Town Tavern,
That’s the way the pounding goes
Pop! goes Burnyd now.

Half a pound of burrito rice,
Half a pound bagels,
Cut him up and take a slice,
Pop! goes burnyd now.

:kekegay:

^^^^^^^
:bowrofl:

x434564564
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

omg

you sure are great at writing music videos!!!

Chaz has waaaaaaay too much time on his hands LOL!!1

/ this thread

/u

No…/U!

Not hard to figure out which one will be BurnyD :kekegay: