29 more hours...

And its officially shotgun/rifle season for deer WOOOOT!!! I got a kick ass spot down at Palmers Pond State Forrest down by Alfred. :D. I’m so excited I cant sleep lol.

i get the opportunity to work on saturday morning and make double time. SO… i think ill work this sat and skip opening day this year

if you ever want to sell/give me some meat let me know

word. I’ll let u know if I get something. if I do it will be my first deer so I’m sure I’ll make a thread about it lol.

i have a 9pt… living in my yard…:winkwink: if you want to come out and check out the area …

where at? certain areas around here you cant hunt becuase of the population density. Aka, anywhere between transit and buffalo.

I find this difficult to believe… you shoot everything else…

lol not really. I don’t shhot unless:

1. I know the animal will drop like a rock and die instantly, or VERY quickly.

2. I don’t shoot anything I am not going to eat.

There are a lot of trigger happy people out there that shoot at anything that moves. Thats not right. Don’t get me wrong, I am one trigger happy motherfucker…but if I am going to go blasting something, I’ll shoot trap or target shoot.

east otto… 14729… population of like 300 in a 75sqmile(ish) town

Stop being a pussy and hunt a bear you fggt.

so in 29 hours we will see a thread from jeg along the lines of a dog bit me, i got rabies from a raccoon, i shot myself in the leg, or i fell outta the tree stand.

mmmm venison!

1. I’ll ahve a medium powered rifle that is very accurate…no dogs or raccoons are bitting me lol, I dont hunt from a tree stand, and I wont shoot myself in the leg.

I thought Rifle hunting was illegal in NY?

Someone come out by Sheridan and Transit and please kill the 8 deer I always see hanging out…

I am getting sick of them always in the road at night! LOL

Only certain areas

yeah its legal in the southern tier and in the adorandacks (sp). Not sure where else though. Basicly places where it is very hilly becuase the bullets travel so far. And they are less populated. I didnt get to go down to where I was going to becuase my dad is really sick, so I went behind my house. Only thing I saw was a bunch of retarded fucking squirrels chasing eachother. And I got really fucking cold and really fucking wet lol.

I use rifle at my place in ellicottville… German WWII K98 :slight_smile:

Today blew, to much rain, was warm though. Funny thing, the place I hunt the guy mike who owns it was in the army with Gary Busey, he also comes there to hunt with us , he was there last week. Mark( my friend who lives there) said hes Fucked up and crazy, I have not met him yet but heard he will be there the next few weeks. Should be interesting.

lol thats sweet. Yeah it was definately a shitty opening day. I can’t wait till my old man gets over this bronchitis bullshit so we can go down to Allegany county. As I was leaving the woods last night I heard something big moving through a thicket. I almost garuntee it is that bigass buck ive seen back there a few times earlier this year. He has been back there for like 4 years now. He’s a smart one…Maybe if I drive my truck back there I can get him lol.