2A FEBRUARY 28th Roll Call. NRA PRESIDENT WILL BE THERE, SO SHOULD YOU!!!!!

Awesome I plan on being there

Unfortunately I will most likely not be able to attend…hard for me to get off hours from work right now.

I’ll be in KBB country the 27th 28th and 1st cant make this.

I’m going with a few co-workers and friends.

^ Jon(JVG) and I are going together, and i’m assuming Chris(cossey) will be carpooling with us as well. we should all find a relative meet spot in the park like near the rear fountain to group together once we all arrive.

Jason, I’m doing my best to work that up but i’m right in the middle of making these molds for the GTi widebody that need to be done before the 23rd and i’m completely strapped for time. ~18hours a day and I’ll be lucky if I get it done by the deadline.

Ill be there!!

Yup, carpooling for the win, especially to Albany.

Cossey Adam and Jon lemme know if one of you wants my garage permit for parking for the day. It’s the garage just east of the plaza (1 block from it) on Madison not sure how close that will get you but it’s still prolly easier than finding a spot. I’m on vacation the 27th 28th and 1st so you’d just have to grab it the evening of the 26th

If you don’t mind, that would be great and I’d def take you up on that offer. Parking is likely to be a bitch that day as is. PM me your number and I’ll give you a shout to figure out when/where to meet up with you for this.

Thanks!!

Found live stream for anyone like me that’s stuck at work!! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/upstate-new-york-liberty-watchdog

Thanks everyone who went to fight for us!!! I wish I could have went!!!

headed over at lunch time.

On way

Not gonna make it guys, sorry. The two I was bringing are still there though.

So how was the turn out?
I has a webinar i couldn’t step away from unfortunately

Really good, some saying 10,000+ people.

There was no 10,000 people there. 3-5K range, and I’m probably being very generous.

yeah probably 3-5K. Its hard to judge, people were all over the place.

Glad I wore my boots to work! lol

ok well I was just going by what a couple of speakers were saying… How much of the times union center would you say the people at the rally would fill up? The TU center is like 18,000 (roughly) people at capacity. I’d say 10,000 might not be as crazy as it sounds lol. Idk haha there was alot thats all I know.

OHH MY FUCK the lawn is DISTROYED! loooool Atleast it will leave a lasting impression until its reseeded when Chumpo looks out his window.

Almost lost my shoes in mud numerous times lol