2JZ engine swap Turbo 5 speed

Please read the entire ad! Visit for Pics:

This engine is a 2JZGE from a 2001 Lexus IS300. 120k on the engine. Ran mint. I took it out to put a 3 beam engine in. I was going to use this in my new drift car but no time. This is a reliable 350+ hp setup. Here s what you get:

-2JZGE engine with wiring harness all accessories and ECU

-Auto transmission with drive shaft

-5 speed w58 Transmission with performance Clutch(no flywheel)

-boost/air fuel/tach guages

-turbo timer

-intercooler + piping+ couplers

-wastegate

-t4 manifold

-t4 GSP turbo .68 trim 400+ hp

-blowoff valve

-crossmember

This swap is awesome if you are going to put it into a project car since you get everything with it! Looking for $3000. don’t lowball me!!! Call 647 520 6867

LOL @ 3 grand… considering my buddy and i recently picked up one of these engines for $420 with close mileage. You should specify the brand of each thing that your including unless its all ebay parts.

‘W58’ / ‘350 + hp’

not possible.

W58 would fall apart if it was stock, 3GS is a little steep for a non turbo 2jz and a w58.

Why do you have to talk sh*t on my post??? You problably bought a P.O.S for $420 as they go for $1000-1250 for N/A VVT at importer. Turbo kit is God speed $1500 ebay(yes you are right) and the transmission and clutch easy $450. Before you open your mouth…dont!

Yes W58 do not compare to r154…I have seen w58 support 400 engine hp(wouldn’t drift it but for a daily it is fine)

Keep your worthless comments to yourself or call me 647 520 6867 and I would gladly discuss

ROFL your ripped if you paid 1200 for a NA vvti… who goes to an importer for an engine thats in canada. scrap yards have the full motors with everything w/o trans for 400-500 dollars with around 120km give or take…here is what you can get for $1000 lol i dont know whats worse…getting ripped off for a n/a vvti motor or a godspeed turbo kit . Even if people were on the cheap side they could put a nicer kit together buying a REAL turbo seperate.
http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/toyota-lexus/1jz-gte-vvti-dohc-engine-only-96.html

anyways glws. go on sunfire or cavalier forums to sell the turbo kit, i dont think anyone on son will wanna touch that

P’MD…I don’t need everyone on SON to think I am a hero like you(anyone who thinks godspeed sucks come for a ride along with me in my racecar(not …nickpavlyukh tho!) if I go on a cavalier forum can I use your username and password as I am not a member :wink:

rofl okay buddy… let me just make more popcorn while your out giving rides in your cavalier racecar…and that was real funny with the forum joke. lets see your build thread with your 400hp godspeed beast. or video . enlighten me!

LOL

why cant people laugh and make fun of people behind their back like normal people to avoid conflict?