2nd Annual BlownEuroz Meet - Photos

niceeeee

i like how ur car sits in the one pic wilooking like its a driver…t hen u notice the stick…

and i am now 100% getting rid of my wheels, within 5 seconds of getting out of my car i hear, hey ill tell curtis (previous owner) i saw his car… ugh so annoying

[quote=“Viper966,post:22,topic:26519"”]

i like how ur car sits in the one pic wilooking like its a driver…t hen u notice the stick…

and i am now 100% getting rid of my wheels, within 5 seconds of getting out of my car i hear, hey ill tell curtis (previous owner) i saw his car… ugh so annoying

[/quote]

Thats what happens when you buy a premodded car.

[quote=“fiend540,post:18,topic:26519"”]

So which of the vw’s is the one that you like?

[/quote]

PT’s square back. I drove it to the meet. I absolutely love the car, so much character. If I randomly have spare cash, I honestly think I’ll pick one up. RWD, Rear engine, Air cooled. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Nikuk,post:17,topic:26519"”]

i spy alot of notblowneuroz.

[/quote]

Yeah, all makes and models show, we (BlownEuroz) just put on the show. We think we’re going to move it to a larger venue next year, possibly a 1/4 mile track so people can legally do their burnouts, and maybe do some fun runs. But that’s a year off.

[quote=“TRP951,post:19,topic:26519"”]

what im wondering is why mike has a twin cam 944 motor next to his car since I thought he was going single cam for now:)

[/quote]

:snky::snky:

There is a SOHC motor in the car… I brought two engines to the meet. :slight_smile:

[quote=“fiend540,post:23,topic:26519"”]

Thats what happens when you buy a premodded car.

[/quote]

yeak, but i also saved about 12k, and some new wheels and changing the caliper color should end all of that

radical. how much is a noble m12?

hmm, about 76 new for the SC one…

so hot.

bah i wish i would have gone…

i spotted 2 e30 m3’s, pretty sure that rear motor corrado is twin turbo also, and a greg johnson’s look alike car

http://www.1gracing.com/pricing.html here you go newman

[quote=“TRP951,post:28,topic:26519"”]

http://www.1gracing.com/pricing.html here you go newman

[/quote]

oh man
60K for one less engine… hmmm, oh the possibilities…

I wouldn’t mind having the dark red e30 m3.

I completely forgot, I was chatting with someone from rennlist when the 997 turbo rolled by. He was closed so I told him “gorgeous 997” I got a “It’s 911” and of course I responded with “dick.”

:lol:

[quote=“fiend540,post:18,topic:26519"”]

So which of the vw’s is the one that you like?

[/quote]

yeah enlighten us on said VW

btw great pics mike, those ones on vortex make the meet look shitty which obviously was not the case.

[quote=“MPD47,post:24,topic:26519"”]

PT’s square back. I drove it to the meet. I absolutely love the car, so much character. If I randomly have spare cash, I honestly think I’ll pick one up. RWD, Rear engine, Air cooled. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

. :slight_smile:

hopefully I can make the next one!

This was acutally a really good time. BMWs are really nice to drive in.

once again, i love bmw wagons…

http://www.mturck.com/BlownEuroz/2007/BEFire.jpg

:slight_smile:

[quote=“MPD47,post:37,topic:26519"”]

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

THAT’S FUCKING SWEET.

:smiley: That was our project on the night before the meet. Playing with fire kicks ass.

Took a lot of screwing around to get it right. I also got to light Mike on fire.

i’m skeptical about the “Z”