2nd "bi" Annual Root Beer Cruise

hahaha… true… but how many big cruises do you get to go on, like this?

You’d be suprized :tong

A few years ago APG organized two great cruises, and Shift518 doing a few this year, plus bikers have a good half dozen big ones.

But still looking forward to it.

Are you guys going to hit up Illion gourge?

I’m sure we could probably organize a big gorge run! The guys from Cobleskill are interested too.

Any updates on the run, and whos going even though its 4 months away.

We could start another Attendance thread and add it to the calendar to help everybody know how many people are going and when exactly it is.

Well here’s the deal… Since the track day is 24 hours prior to our event, we decided to change the date. I know most people aren’t made of money, and people attending probably won’t want to drop more cash the very next day. The problem with changing the date beyond June 21st is that we’d be in close proximity to July 4th weekend.

I’m going to call the parks tomorrow, and see which dates are available, if any.

I actually drove the route yesterday on the way to Syracuse, and found a couple of possible locations, so I’ll make some calls tomorrow.

I did, however, have a conversation with a restaurant owner in New Hartford on Friday, who is very interested in hosting a cruise, and having it end there. He’ll give us a group discount, and his food rocks… I’m trying to map out some possible routes to make a cruise like that fun, but there’s not much to do/see in that area.

So… I’m working on it. :slight_smile:

That would probably help out a lot! Thanks! Would be good to know how many guys from the Albany area we could expect.

Done, new thread is here.

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=1314.0