$3,000 98 z/28

im drinking some cheap beer and going to sleep…

ha :rolleyes:

As I told you before I am not racing the WS6 till I get my new clutch in it. I don’t know how many hard launches that stock clutch has left considering the last time I was at the track it was glazed after my 1st run. Go ahead and bash me for excuses, I really don’t care I don’t want to mess that thing up any more. But today I did get my pulley in the mail for my GTP. I am waiting on the FWI so once that is all together I am sure that thing will run with your 5.0(Keep in mind my WS6 will smoke mt GTP :slight_smile: ). Maybe we can meet up at the track and see if both of us can see 13’s…I would love to see that GTP in the 13’s for only $100. :cool:

Thats a shame a 99 ws6 needs a clutch already :rolleyes:
if you knew how to drive it. it would last alot longer.

149,000 on the stang and 1 clutch in 78,000 miles :rofl:

I declare you, Tard of DRIVING !!!
i forgot to mention i installed another clutch and at 70K + still holds Drag radials :tounge:

bicsput like 5000 miles on that car…the rest were the previous owner

previous owner put 81k on mine w/ no slippage
whats your point?

I got another one just to be safe since i just payed for a $1400 rebuilt t-5.

Well I guess mustang>f-body then :ugh: But if thats the case, then why do u want a camaro :kekegay:

i should be at the track friday if i get my car back in time from the frame shop.

Like smokey said I anly put like 4K miles on the car and F-bodies are known to have weak clutches. Once you start racing them they are known to go really fast.

I would love to go with my GTP , but I am still waiting on this kid to get back to me about a FWI. If i get it all together soon I do want to try to make it out the track one last time before winter.

this is going to be the last TNT of the year i think