Looking for a bone stock ls1 to run...

not for me. My buddy is finally getting his car out of the garage after 2 years and is looking for a stock ls1 car to see where his stands. Its a 03 supercharged v6 tiburon. Makes 270whp.

just friendly runs. No bullshit. Like I said, he just wants to simply see where it stands against a stock ls1 car.

what color is said tiburon, I remb smoking a sc one in my k swap a few years ago.

red. It has a body kit and black wheels.

ill run him , no bottle etc .

dude he knows your car. He was with me the one night at the lot last year when I was hanging out with you. Tall skinny kid.

like I said, stock ls1 or mild bolt on lt1…not a 383 stroker lol

I could always pull the Ultima in for some “service work” from MA for a day or two after the OLOA :tongue

I am down to run him on pump … no bullshit . Just for the hell of it runs

ok…but we can run them!

I saw that car in person… it was badass

vette is “stock”

just a catback, shifter and drop in k&n

that might be it!

clutch is smoked and the trans needs syncros (2nd and 3rd)

She isnt race ready, lol.

damn. Youz no good then!

nope, sorry. I could try, but it wont be full out. Ive been babying it lately until the garage and lift are in.

maybe johawk???

What bout Richie???

talked to him a few nights about it. He is in the middle of putting a moser 12 bolt into his SS then bolt on’s right after.

Was it when I was @ Synapse talking to Morgan about unlock the PCM for it? I know I didn’t show it around to too many people while it was here last and certainly didn’t bring it out for and “runs” against people, just a few innocent bystanders while to and from the shop.

or did he see it at my shop ? i think a few showed up when ya had it there . maybe im not sure

I deff. want to check that thing out in person.