3/19 BeaveRun Flat Out Day.

Mark A, I assume?

event is all filled up. you can still put in your info and chances are you’ll get in as lots of people don’t showup/pay.

Uh oh.

there’s another on april 1st, but it’s regularly priced.

WOW open lapping starting already! WHOO HOO!!! I hope that I can get the Z in order quickly! Still have springs/sways to install before bringing her out to the track! I am def. going to be able to come out more this year, as I quit my full time job and am now working at home helping to run hubby’s business which = making my own schedule :smiley:

Tell Earl I said HI and I’ll be out sometime soon! Lookin forward to pimpin my helmet that hubby had painted to match the Z for one of my xmas presents :slight_smile: LOL

PS and tell Chris to wash that dammed blue Z, when we had lunch a few weeks ago, it was filthy as hell…shameful… :rofl:

woohoo. i can’t believe you didn’t sign up for this jinxxy. look forward to passing you some more this summer :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL I didn’t know bout it…Z still under winter cover, guess it’s time to break 'er out, get that “booboo” fixed and get r dun :smiley: volks in the basement, stockers on for winter storage, volks need some serious waxing if Im gonna be burning the rubber off those tires heh…

you can pass me anytime, long as I give ya that point by :smiley: unlike some people who like to boil things under the hood :ugh: LOL HAHA

^^^ that Z will be a lil bit lower next time you see her :gome:

Yes and Group 3 is still open. I’ll decide next Wednesday based on the weather. I won’t be able to test anything in a rain event.

It looks to be a fun day. A full day too. I went to four open days and none of them had a full group 1 or group 2. Hopefully the traffic will not be too bad.

i wonder if his new STi boills the power steering fluid and brake fluid… hmm…

Lol …

damm i cant believe open lap days are starting up already. i wish that the wrx was ready to go. still waiting on about 2.5K of mods to come in. and waiting the exhaust to be built yet. o well i still wanna get a daily driver before racing the wrx anyway. i would love to come out and watch but i already have a commitment to a buddy that races dirtbikes to help him at a race the 19th. i so glad that car events are starting up W00T.

F-bodies have this problem as well. There are 4 ways to fix this:

1. PS Cooler - limited improvement
  2. Hand built, reworked PS pump (you can get them for LS1 and LT1 f-bodies - the LS1 units are the spec ASA stock car pumps) - good improvement
  3. Underdrive pulleys - decent improvement
  4. Use Red Line ATF for PS fluid - limited improvement

I have tried all of these. My current configuration has #1, #3, and #4. When I ruin this pump, I will buy #2.

My friend and I are moving to the 4/1 open day therefore two spots are now open this Sunday.

which section were you in? 2?

I would assume group 2.