3/2 2 unit in very nice residential area of niagara falls. 44,900 trade for toys,etc

Have a nice 2 family house in the falls I will be selling very soon.
This is a prefix special so if you are handy this could be for you.
Would say the place needs about 5,000 in work or so.
Upstairs 2bdrm is near perfect shape and would just replace living room carpet to be ready to rent. $500 rent
Downstairs is a different story. Prior tenant was there for 22 yrs and it shows. Needs everything. Like I said close to 5k to do it right. New kitchen, floors, paint and patches etc
House has new tear off roof 2 yrs ago and new siding about 5 yrs ago.
Incredible yard and house next door burned down and is just nice mowed grass so like a dbl lot
Neighborhood is amazing and shows the owners pride.
Looking for 44,900 and price will increase quickly as will start rehabbing prob a week from monday if no interest. Will be listing between 60-65 when done per realtors suggestion.
Open to creative financing. Cars, trucks, land, gold, credit card use, etc
Derek 628-3448

Do you have reliable contacts that can finish the work affordably that you’d work into the deal? The $10 an hour off the books guys that can do all of that stuff and are local are clutch. Don’t know anyone in the falls.

I actually do. I have a full time guy myself that I pay 20 as he has a company and I get receipts but know of others that will work for 12-15 and seem good.