3.5" Exhaust > 4" Tips

On the highway, driving back home, I am cruising at around 60 MPH when this blue Mustang (96ish) with horrible graphics and that freakin’ stupid ass vinyl “headlight covers” with this HUGE exhaust tips goes flying by me, slows down, pulls up next to me throws a rev… and “punches” it…

wow

So I go into 4th, and he is pulling on me because I’m just building boost…

and then 14 PSI came and it was like… he stopped… and went backwards…

I guess he thought it was a good race and he wanted to play again…

So in to 3rd I go and he punches it I give it 3/4 throttle and pull back whatever lead he had and about 1.5 cars, shift into 4th and he either hit the brakes or damn my car has madddDDDD top end cause wow, it wasn’t even carlengths or busses… it was like instantaneous trains…

I hit the brakes and try to slow down next to him but traffic killed it and I just went on my merry way…

Yay…

Always a good kill when you roast a v8… Most of the time, they don’t know what hit them esepcially with the GroceryGetterVR4…

14psi? i thought you were gonna be a big dog

14psi was just the start of it

HAHAHAHA…nice…

deff killing the moosestangs are fun…:tup:

hottness

Skunk is already a post whore

Nice kill

nice kill

nice kill sleepy, glad she’s runnin good for ya :slight_smile:

word good kill, sounds fun

mustangs :roll:

mustangs… wouldn’t it be amazing if the bite was as bad as the bark?

good kill Howie :tup:

But the 96-98 Gts are the worst :tdown: I beat one with my 2000 Grand Am GT :bloated:

Hhahahah!! Howie gets cut down to size…

i have to fix his timing map before he can turn up da boooooooost

Nice kill, boo Mustangs.

go find bighands and see if you are still saying that lol

good kill howie :tup:

Did this mustang have “STALKER” Written on his back bumper??? As in stalker bodykit?

Sounds awfuuly familiar to this one you described, and this guy gave me a Tdown after he did a ricer flyby through rush hour traffic.

:tup: on the kill