3.8 Supercharged rebuild

Thnaks guys,my headers will be here tomorrow appearently so its, only a matter of time.:boink

Not much i can do,waiting for headers to come in,hopefuly tomorrow:hsdance: . So in the meantime i have tightend and double checked all bolts and torque spec and decided to polish a few things too. This is just a preveiw so far and also a pic of my in the mean time beater:steelers:

i’ll be bored all day till 4 if you want a hand

Got the ported manis in today,ported,cut rewelded,polished and powdercoated black. So i started on the exhaust and mac came over and we banged it out in baout 7 hours,got it all together and the first start up of the mototr too! It cranked over on the first try and no signs of codes being thrown or bad knocks so far,just a lil eaxhaust leak which i,l hopefully fix tomorrow and then do all the basics of a new mototr build up. Run for a lil bit,coolant,oil,scan and so fourth. Such a big releif now thats it is 90% done.:beer: Thnaks for the help and advice from the ones who helped me out. I owe u guys. Here a ffw pics from today,mac got a lil crazy towards the end of the night though:slap: . I have video but know how to post those.

New pic!

I don’t get it??:dunno:

BOAT ANCHOR

so what now? LS1 swap?

Just got my headers 5 mins ago so going down now to work on it b4 i go to work.:steelers: