3.8 Supercharged rebuild

Well naother thread was in domestics nad didn,t really explain enough…i had a bad knock about 2 weeks ago in my motor. I took it upon myself to rip the motor out and try this myself. I have had help from some people htough too and i thank you guys. I took the old motor apart with help from mac and discovered the main and rod bearings were scorched purplish/blackish, now this might be a pump failure, don,t know. Well i bought a used motor for pretty cheap with 52,066 on it so i decided to throw in a cam,springs,PEM’S and a few old mods while it was out. So here are a few pics so far.

mods could move the thread i made with pics to this thread if they liked

best of luck with progress devon

shelby…keywords here nobody cares what you post

blow me :jerkit: I didnt see you over there lending him a hand

were any of the bearings actually spun?

he never called when he needed a hand, also i wouldnt want to work on anything that you touched. sorry devon but im not going to work around this :tool:

if you can not contribute to this thread dont post in it

as far as i could tell…no

best of luck with that!! hopefully when all done you can finally hang with stock mustangs

:finger: never had a prolblem with that?

i have to beg the differ, you lost to shaggy
and never ran me

interesting…i didn,t lose to shaggy in the 1/4…and he wasn,t stock.he always had top end on me :burnout:

well hopefully with cam and mods you can now do alot better against them

gee thanks george :moon:

how many miles were on the motor when u pulled it?

New pics fro mthe past couple of days. I threw the cam in yesterday and all the drives,water pump and so fourth. I got the rest done today and decided to throw it in by myself tonight. Man that was a bitch! jacking up the tranny while ur pusjing the mottor and at the same time working the hoist…fuck! Any how i got the motor in and alot of the hoses,wiring small details and lines. Here is the progress so far.

Nice

sweet devin, I want to drive that f&cker when its done…if you need a hand you got my #.

ya i went to the bar and enjoyed myself last night. sorry dev. im off sat and sunday. we will get that bitch done.