3 peice rim help.

I purchased a set of 3 peice rims and im going to need to take them apart to be powdercoated over the winter time. How hard is this to do and can any dumby do it? Ive never had experience with nice forged aluminum 3 peices or anything and kinda bought these on a wim so i need a little info. Thanks!

Its cake if you are any kind handy… i re-assembled mine with my girl… or if you need some help pm.me

PM Kramer, I hear he has really good luck with rimmz.

Anyone i can contact for rolling fenders?

Elliot

Slwrthnu on here

Awesome, thanks. Not sure if i’ll need it but, better safe than sorry i guess.

What brand/model of wheels are they?

Are they two piece or three piece?

Legit three piece wheels have a face and two pieces to the barrel, making it three total.

Two piece is just the barrel with detachable face.

Are they two piece or three piece?

Legit three piece wheels have a face and two pieces to the barrel, making it three total.

Two piece is just the barrel with detachable face.

^-- legit two piece post.

Too legit to quit, brah.

Looks like im a legit idiot, i was informed theyre 2 peice.

2 piece wheels can still be taken apart and powdercoated, most of the time the face comes out, although some wheels are face & lip as one piece and barrel as the second, which would make it harder if u want the face a diff color then the lip. also some three piece wheels are welded together before shipped to you making them basically a 2 piece wheel when it comes to taking apart. yea heres my one useful post for the month.

Thank you. Im sure ill be contacting you to get the fenders rolled.