3" race cat.

so i got Hondata for the s2K and wanted to get a good 3" race-cat to support it and make it “street” and “emissions” legal.

anyone got any experience with aftermarket ones?

vibrant? sebring racing?

lmk ASAP please. thanks in advance

…?

id be careful bumping only an hour after your original post.

ello ello?

just get rolled one from magnaflow or summit.

that larger, replacement magnaflow flows great. PN has 009 or 900 I used to tell the difference in there 3 in/out universal model. Used the get them for $40 shipped a few years ago, retail was $60-70? and makes the same power as any hiflow $150+ cat, dynatech ect. Was only 7whp on my gtp was it was at 370 iirc, and sounds a lot smoother. Fits, GTP, Fbodys fine it has a heatsheild on one side, but look up the side if it will fit, there like 12inch overall with a 7-8 case bulge.

edit, see you have a s2k. I’m not a honda guy but know there have bad ass exhaust systems stock. I think even the $3K “best” exhaust system you can get for that car only adds like 5whp or something stupid. Honda did there homework on them.
…off to dyno a z06 <3 good factory exhausts

could u get a 3inch testpipe and put in the 02 sensor, in the bung, or do the spark plug thing or w/e the f it is to get rid of the code

and jus weld on a heat shield, or just get it inspected where they dont care about the cat

^^^lol thats the most retarded thing ever.

im not building some POS integra with magnaflows.

im trying to get a GOOD legit race cat to use my O2 sensors and still have 600emission legal hp=)