catalytic converter, is this one any good

hey guys, i had a stock converter and it sucks cause its plugged to death and robs lots of power, other used converters that sell for cheap (used oem 1990 cat’s) they smell like shit, now i tried bypass pipe and it sucks too cause it smells and it feels like this toxic stuff is getting inside and im getting high (not like thats bad lol) but yeah, im planning to get the magnaflow hi-flow cat converter from pdm racing, its new and yet not as expensive as a replacement one from nissan yet higher performance and keeps the environment clean, do you guys think its worth buying it ? as in, will my car smell clean again ?

let me know, thanks alot

id go with the magnaflow one.

just so you know you can go to partsource and buy a magnaflow 3" cat for $79.99. yes you need to get flanges welded on it but that is about $50. still cheaper than ordering it from pdm.

check out http://rtmracing.com/racing/index.htm

give the guy a call (his name is ziggy). I got a 3" hi-flow cat for < $150 (no flanges though).

thanks alot guys

ya , I just got a 2.5 inch magnaflow cat from preformance improvements for 79.99

vibrant cats are pretty good too, and the price is right.

Word…don’t buy online/U.S. unless you really have to.

I have a vibrant 3" 200 cell count racing cat. I enjoy it alot, only smelled bad once after a few hours of hard driving staying about 4000rpm.

i have a Catco 3" highflow but i used a testpipe instead, ill put it on if i go to CSCS