$30,000 to spend what car would you get ?

drive the GTP problem solved

exactely !
I dont have room for 2 shit boxes i live in an apartment complex that doesnt allow work to be done outside. I have a loaded 05 GTP but its just not fun plus I dont think the tranny is going to last much longer :frowning: . PLus I’m not planning on getting a house any time soon since I move my job every 1.5-3 years. I want something that is nice enough to enjoy and not worry about breaking down or causing un needed maint. bills and isnt too nice that i have to worry about someone stealing it if I live downtown. Plus I dont live in PGH so snow isnt that big of a deal. Hell even in baltimore it barely snows. I just want oppinions on whats out there since I mainly looked at GM products which ive always had good luck with them.
Right now Its down to the Jeep srt 8 the GTO and the Audi cert pre owned a4 2.0 turbo Im going to test drive them and go from there.

A good DD is something you can enjoy on a day to day basis & is dependable so as to not break down. If gas mileage was the biggest concern, than why are there so many SUVs, full size trucks, minivans, etc on the road?

yes i agree, and i know gas mileage isnt always the biggest concern. BUT the cars suggested here are more sports cars and sport suv’s then anything and shouldnt be considered first choice cars for a DD. SUV’s and such are handy if you need to haul stuff around or need the extra cargo room/passenger room. Thats why I have one. we haul stuff in it.

It depends on your lifestyle and what you will be doing with the car, but for all practical reasons, a DD is suppose to be a car that you have to drive everyday, anywhere, in any conditions and expect it to last. Something you may drive like 15-20K miles a year.
THEN your suppose to have something on the side to play with. In my case it would be my camaro to play with and once i do get a DD, it wont be no GTO/BMW M3/SRT8 type stuff… those cars i dont consider to be great DD ideas although they can be.

idk, just my opinion on what a DD is or is suppose to be

what do I win mike???

nothing :blue:

mike drunk hitting on your wife and trying to kick your ass. ahhhh good times. :bj:

get a 2wd TBSS or the G8 GT

Ill let you drive the new vehicle :slight_smile:

truth… i’ve been hearing him say he was gonna buy something since the day after he got the GTP.

amen

seriously thou extremely comfortable driving, fair performance, SAFE, REALIABLE, cheap to fix and overall cost… you can’t beat a crown vic. crown vic sports are nice, you can get them monocromatic with leather buckets and console. they don’t have the 302 horse of the maruader but they are a nice DD.

the G8 is going to be under 30 grand too!

get a Prius, then.

yeah but the G8 GT starts at 5 bills under 30G’s…

thats under 30 grand to me

FYI… theres a 05 midnight blue metallic automatic GTO @ wright pontiac in wexford with 8k miles, they are asking 23k…

but you being in baltimore… that does not help too much :wink:

me working at wright helps him out. mike, pm me if interested. ill work on some pricing for you

my cousin works @ wright as well, in the body shop

cool. who?

Ryan D…

:cool: