$30,000 to spend what car would you get ?

Honestly, it might just be me, but spending 30g’s on a DD seems kinda ridiculous. Spend 10g on a decent car to putz around in have keep the 20 for something you might need, or invest it, or your toy.

He wants a DD that is baller status whats wrong with that?

Nothing is wrong with that, I just personally couldn’t justify it.

thats why you have 3 hoopties… and he will have one very nice car. check out a used 300C non SRT… or even an SRT charger… but id just rock a 300C non SRT just the 5.7 hemi… they are quick enough god dam nice and you can easily toss 1500 dollar wheels on it and be pimp tommy tuff shoes.

Noah your 100% correct, if i had the 30 grand i would get a good reliable car for 10-15, hell you could get a vw brand new for that much and a few other cars.

I would so buy this right now if i had $30,000.

http://www.blueknobauto.com/auto_detail.php3?id=37747

2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8. 6,900 miles for $27998.

that is absolutly what id be lookin for. if i didnt have my bike payment… someone buy my camaro. :mullet:

that’s because both of you have a corral of jallopies

And? All that means is i have more money in my pocket than a person with a car payment + full coverage, sounds like a + for me

I’d buy a loaded used Acura TSX and put the rest in the bank.

I would definately add both of these to my short list.

I drove a 2008 TSX when my 2006 TL was in for service. After driving it, I wished I would have just bought a TSX & saved about $10k.

I’d keep driving the cavaler in the winter and the bag the Caddy and drive it more in the summer .( With 20g in the bank I could afford the gas )

i think most of you are overlooking the fact that is DD status, not hot rod status.

its nice to have a DD thats got some power and is fun, but you want a car that you can take anywhere, in any weather condition and not worry about it. SRT8 and TBSS dont seem practical to me in that sense because of gas mileage, big inch tire/wheels that cost alot, and using those tires in the winter would suck. Also would you take them to a city and leave it parked? I’d be worried about it getting broken into just because they are a higher class vehicle, more flashy and attract attention.

A good daily driver has to be a nice comfortable car but with low maintenance costs. Has to get good mileage too.

Neither of your vehicles seem to meet baller status to me.

that seems to good to be true !

Wrong. A good DD is something you can enjoy on a day to day basis & is dependable so as to not break down. If gas mileage was the biggest concern, than why are there so many SUVs, full size trucks, minivans, etc on the road? Not everyone driving them is an enthusiast. Prolly 85% are DD’s.

I think you are missing the picture. The original post was looking for suggestions. We are merely (sp?) suggesting what we would want.

Blue Knob Auto is known up & down the Eastern Coast. The deals they have on cars are unbelieveable. I have met the owner & got a tour of the place when a friend of mine was restoring a '56 Plymouth for him. He doesn’t make alot on each car. His money is in volume.

lol GTP…hardly…honestly i don’t see the point in a badass vehicle up here…you only get to drive it a few months with our shitty weather

im takin the camaro to dinner tonight and over my g/f’s families house afterwards. 400rwhp ish and can be daily driven if i lived more then 1.5 miles from work. but since i drive so short its pointless. id def rock a TBSS def reliable and nice.

neither do I, but if I had 30 grand I would much rather have a nice car I could enjoy every day no matter what the weather is. instead of having a fun car I rarely drive and 1 car I really don’t enjoy to the max. what mike is and has always looked for is a car that he will enjoy 365 days a year with no worries at all, not to mention something most important, a warranty. fuck having different cars for different seasons. guess I’m getting old?