300zx in the winter?

Hey any one using their z in the winter? Can i ask for some feedbacks? Thanks!
Also which will be better: s13 or 300zx for the a daily drive

Yes, I use my Z in the winter.
Bald tires and all. It was difficult because of the tires, but after my full alignment at Simone Performance Imports (SPI) in Newmarket, this car can take on anything.

I recommend if you ever decide to try a 300 in the snow, get a good four wheel alignment with some good tires. These guys spent 5 hours after their shop closed to make sure I was 100% within specification on my car. I went to Woodbridge alignment before and they did a shit job. When looking at my alignment report (before and after) you can see that Woodbridge alignment didn’t do anything to my car but spent 3 hours looking it over and telling me my car was done.

SPI

Tell him Patrick sent you (black 300ZX) and he will give you a discount. BTW, he has a 92 300ZX and his car is IMMACULATE. My car is lowered almost to the floor and he managed to get factory alignment on the computer. I will include a writeup on this on here in a few days.

Who is “he” :hmm and how much are we talking about for a full alignment?

:drivin

The guy you want to talk to is named Vick. He races in a series with a 200SX. I forgot what series but it’s funny. He was telling me that most of the people he races against come to him for an alignment because he does such an amazing job, and he’s the only easily accessible person that’s able to do alignments on lowered and slammed cars.

I had hours of adjustments to do because of all the people that messed up in the past, and I asked for some extra work to be done to my front end, but I only came out paying $350 which was CRAZY for 5 hours of his work after hours. He said for a basic four wheel alignment on a lowered car is regularly $100, but he’ll give you a big discount if you tell him I sent you.

Man, you have to go. My car is a new car after getting the alignment.

yea i plan on getting the suspension finished this year, so will be making a trip to him in the future, thanks

awesome, thanks guys!

all i have to say is what th e f*#$ are u thinking would you abuse your Z like that!!! those cars are not ment for poor weather let alone winter!