300ZX question

Hey, thinking of buying the last generation 300ZX For a second car.

Just wondering were they available in twin turbo form with t-tops? I’ve been looking around and it seems that it’s either one or the other.

I would like a 2+2, t-tops, leather, twin turbo, manual, with low milage if anyone knows of any.

Also what kind of money are those R32 GTR’s drawing now? Also when is the R33 going to be legal in Canada

thanks, just out of the Nissan loop for a while.

There is one for sale on this forum.

I think the TT came from the factory in the 2 seater version. So the 2+2 TT woud have been swapped. Correct me if im wrong tho.

oh, alright. I didn’t really car if it was 2 seater or not, 4 would be better for obvious social reasons.

Just mainly the t-tops and the TT.

I’ll check the one out in the classifieds

buy a fairlady, There tt and I think usually 2 + 2.
If you like rhd.

Wouldn’t mind it.

The one in the classifieds is out of my price range, sorta rice cake looking for me

They are nice cars i was looking at them a while ago…i drove one the TT is fast, but they arent good as a drifting car…and kinda small with 2 seats unless you get the bigger one…but still they are a nice car i like them

I’m not looking for a drifter, more of a highway monster. Put a set of big turbos, stand alone, injectors, fuel pump, coil overs, nice rims and tires, black it out. Short shifter, cams, cam gears, intake, exhaust.

There you go quick ass car for the highway.

I’m also thinking of a Supra, and some others. Just this would be most cost effective. Well a GTR isn’t out of the question either…

my dad used to have a 1990 TT it was a not a 2+2 but did have t-tops. im not sure how late of a model you are locking for but they deffinatly make a 300zx TT with T tops.

p.s. That car is going to be a beast when you build it

exactly why I’m looking for one :smiley:

I’d be looking for something as new as possible to my parents don’t get on my case about buying an old car, the last year was what '96?

whats your budget?

I’d like to spend… under 13 thousand dollars on the car

turbos = 2 seats
N/A = 2+2

For insurance reasons I personally would likely go the high milage N/A route and swap in the TT

in USDM form…

I would too.

good thing insurance doesn’t matter for me :smiley:
covered under my garage policy