300zx vs 240sx(89-98)

what do you guys see in each one, and which one will win the battle in your heart? and why ? :drinkers:

The 300zx is a heavy beast but is anawsome car if it had been maintained. Needs only small things done to it to make it a killer. the 2420sx is a smaller car not as good on the highway and need more work to outrun a 300zx. Depend on what you want.

i would have to go with a 240sx, because they don’t have insane electrical problems like my VW’s.

But I do have to say that a 300 is alot better looking than a 240sx (well a silvia or sil80 is another thing)

i have to say the 300zx =D

300zx hands down. Z32TT even N/A>240sx. ANother question whats your favorite nissan ever? Mine would probably be a 71’ 240z.

twin turbo vs. ka24 ?! dont u guys think a little unfair comparaison ?!

how about TT vs. ca18 s13 or sr20 s13 ?!

Btw Slide, I saw your car for the first time at the stalk last night. I love your rims and spoiler! :smiley:

I have to say 300ZX, but only the newer wedge shaped ones. Classic sports car styling, and more power than the average 240. They strike me as more of a touring car though, whereas the 240 is more of a hard edge sports car? I could be wrong, that’s just my perception. :slight_smile:

thanks man, appreciate it, yea i love the SA3R’s too but i am hating on the spoiler haha, i am thinking of going adding side skirts (type X) and getting rid of the spoiler and go with no spoiler… also drop the dump truck for another inch or so lol

… with an RB26

I’ve already made my choice! :drinkers:

Nn 89 300zx is a single turbo Z31, unbless you’re talking JDM, in which case, yes it would be a z32.