318 curves in 11 miles

US 129 is the number one wildest bike trail in the US! check out this website: www.tailofthedragon.com its for street bike lovers who can’t resist speed and curves…it’s a great place to check out if your ever in the area it’s the offical webiste for americas #1 motorcycle road. if you ever want to go south and take a vacation i would recommend checking out the dragon!

yea many of riders go there. its deals gap also known as the dragon or the dragon’s tail. alot of bikes end up on the tree of fame or reality of it is the tree of wrecked bikes

ive seen pics of cars on there also

yeah been talking about that for a long time now. hopefully someday i will get to check it out

Definitely worth it. I went last year with a bunch of guys from work. The Dragon isn’t the only great road down there. Every backroad is fun.

Make sure you have at least one weekday there. On the weekend 129 is PACKED with bikes and cars…almost way too many. It’s cool to see, but the riding sucks with that many people.

yeah a couple people I know at work are talking about heading down there this summer.

We stayed north of the dragon and rode the Blueridge Parkway down to the Dragon and back to a cabin.

The Parkway is a nice ride for one day. More than that it’s boring. Alot of unreal scenery.