34 million are on food stamps.. why aren't you

YAY!! 10% are on fucking food stamps.

http://awesome.good.is/transparency/web/0908/food-assistance/flash.html

Thats not hard to understand why. Remember during this year we had an average of like 15k loosing their jobs a day. I’d like to compare this number to next year.

i should have when i wasn’t enrolled in school goddamnit. i would have been eating steak and crab everyday

i looked it up online, i was eligible for $92 a week. i never went through with it, too much pride i guess

a friend of mine who also slangs pies is currently on it, why not right? so many other people work the system, why not someone who actually works 30 hrs a week? more money for :jam:

Actually when my dad lost his job when I was a kid, he didn’t apply for food stamps either.

One day he decided to apply, and they retro’ed him back for like almost a year. He ended up with 1500 in food stamps.

Took it to the wholesale meat market, and loaded up the freezer for a year.

“why aren’t you”

Because at this time I have no need for it.

IN

:tup: to building up my stamp collection.

75% people who get stamps sell them.

My neighbor said he went to the store and they had their food stamp credit card and their cart was loaded up with a family picnic dream. Steaks, lamb, pork chops, the works. Enough food for at least 20 people.

I think I’d be to proud to go on it. I’d try to make due with what I had and would really try every other means then having to get food stamps.

Most of the people that I have known who have been on them just went grocery shopping like everyone else. :gotme:

Working in Niagara Falls for years, ive seen alot of shit. People walk into the store, “hey man i got some stamps just give me the cash i can use it” to buy some crack. I have to throw them out when they do that in front of me when im working.

Those certain people don’t deserve it. While they deny some that need it.

FOR CRACK on 19th street lol

Lamp is delicious.

Whatever happened to backyard vegetable gardens?

I wonder if i can? hmmmm

Maybe I will lower my pay so I qualify. lol

On a similar topic, can I fire myself and get unemplolyment or do they check your assets? lol

I make to much … but… I did apply at one time they told me if I had one more kid I could go on it :picard:

As long as you cook it right.

And make sure it is unplugged.

big shock. people at the govt agencies who administer these programs tell people on them how to get more free shit.

I say, we all go on govt assistance and bankrupt our country so we can start fresh and fix it.

I love lamp