The brattiest kid at work today...

His mom didn’t have enough money on her benefit card to buy him some carbonated beverage (gross anyway).

So he started whining up a storm.

and she said,

“Life is going to get harder for you when you get older!”

and he replied,

“NOT IF I GET A JOB!”

Oh I didn’t want to be him on the ride home. :hang:

:lol: pwn3d by the bratty son. :tup:

Where do you work?

Budwey’s Supermarket.

Oh, I get the ad for that place. Never been though. I’m not even sure where it is.

The Kenmore store is on Kenmore Avenue near the Saab dealer (in the old Jubilee). The NT store…well it’s a shithole and I wouldn’t bother. No, really, it’s quite trashy.

why is everyone with benefit cards (AKA food stamps) FAT fucks?

Why do poor people usually insist on smoking?

how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

werd. thanx man. i been tryin to guess that for weeks.

If you didn’t have to pay for food thanks to working americans you’d probably eat so much that you’d be fat too. :rant:

The problem with welfare is the way it is set up right now. if you are on welfare you are totaly dependant on it. you can not get a job or they take you off of it. what the need is a work placement/job training program. or at least an aid so if you are on welfare and et a job, you still get a little added assistance, just not as much. this will

1. make it so people are less dependant on the government.

2. lessen the amount of drain it has on the working class. unfortunatly this will never happen because it does infact keep people dependant on the government, which in turn gives them power.

But if you had a job you wouldn’t need it. :gotme:

Lemme guess, welfare pays so much that it’s damn near impossible for the average lowlife to get off it without taking a paycut?

Now before anybody gets their panties in a knot, let me just explain that I understand that there are certain situations where people need welfare and in those situations it’s one of those things that exists in this country that reaffirms that this is in fact the greatest country on Earth. However, I am predisposed to assuming that most people on welfare are simply bums who could be working. I spent about 5 years working in a pharmacy and saw way too many lowlifes doing things like screwing the system happily driving up to the drive-thru window in Lexus SUV’s to pick up their free medication paid for by taxpayers.

i fucking hate people who abuse welfare and food stamps. when my parents got divorced 2 years ago, my dad pretty much said fuck it and left my mom (who was working 3 jobs at the time) to pay for the mortgage, utillities and all the other bills. she had to fight her fucking ass off to get food stamps so we could eat because of all these lazy dickfucks who cant get off thier fucking ass and get a goddamn job and figure out what its like in the real world. thanklfully we are much much better off now. but still…it sucks for people who actually are trying to surviuve and make an honest living who need a little extra help for whatever reason.

^Good for you and your mom for fighting out of the hole man. :tup: Sucks that you had to fight to get it for what it is intended for. :tdown:

dont get me started on benefit cards. they should only be allowed to buy certain foods (milk, cereal etc) they come in and buy lobster, shrimp, octopus…makes me soo mad…

but lol at the “bratty” kid…he’s right :wink:

I have noticed that not all foodstamp recipients are assholes, but nearly every asshole customer that comes through is on foodstamps.

It just makes me wonder…

If this person was able to get a job…

how long would they be able to keep it before they piss somebody off?

No, really. I’ll gladly pay for some of these people to sit in their homes and rot than have to deal with them even more than I have to (i.e. when they get hungry).

Me = worked at Tops for five years and counting. I could write a book about just the stupid people. I don’t know if it would be a comedy or horror. Well, my dreams about some of them would definitely fall under the gore genre, for sure. hehe

Is that a serious question.

It’s because a cigarette has a good dose of vitamins you need daily.

jackass.