35% or 15% Tint

Like this E???

http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1737&stc=1&d=1260968493

These aren’t cheap ass HIDs.

Yes, 5000K is stock lightning.

Thanks for the post Frank!

5000K are like stock headlights you dolt. Old ass 93 halogens FTL. (Car has projectors) and 35% isn’t even noticable.

srs? dolt? haha ok ryan

if 35% isnt noticable, then y bother? keep the windows clear, its cooler that way. promise

Not as cool as the cat in your sig.

“does your cat make too much noise?! try kitten mittens!!!”

:rofl

First of all, what color and material is your interior.
Second, do you drive the car around and leave it to bake in the sun when you go somewhere or park it for the day.
Based on the answer of the first question decide if you need to take the second into consideration.

You don’t strike me as the guy that just needs the “cool” factor so, if you don’t have a need for it, don’t bother with it.

Personally for my GN I’m going to tint it with at least 15% or less because I want to protect the interior from extra light to help it from fading/deteriorating. That and they look really good with a nice dark tint. That and probably a nice set of HIDs in the worst housings for them. They aren’t cheap ass HIDs either.

so you proved me wrong by posting what agreed with me? thank you.

bakarian IIRC jims got 15% all around

Interior is tan leather, changing to black leather. I do not leave the car in the sun at all. Sits in a cool dry garage.

THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TINT FOR YOU FUCKIN GOON

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE NOTINT

So your that guy in Con-Air with the vette that puts a car cover on his car every time he parks it?

I dont own a car cover actually. Just park it in the garage is all.

yeah well that garage is goign to get a whole lot gayer if you superglue film to the windows of you’re pretty little supra.

No wonder the paint looks like shit :shifty

Yea! Someone asked me if it was an 08, i said no, 93.

Shaddup Benny, you silly boy.

Someone seriously asked if your SUPRA was an 08? :rofl

I guess thats kinda like people telling me I have a sweet porche :rofl

fix the dent already will you!

Hairline dings ftw.

Dark tint takes all the class out of modded cars.