$3500 for UPS RED (overnight)

I shipped a sway bar bushing overnight from Germany one time… that wasnt cheap.

Alice Cooper rules

I paid $40 shipping to get a single bolt two day air to my house. Plus the bolt was $20. Fucking specialty parts.

lol i would have driven them up for that much… milwaukee is about 45 minutes from where i live… which is in Lake Forest.

i used to work in a shipping department for a computer company so I saw all kinds of different prices, i shipped out one pallet by fedex express freight that cost 12000

as tacky and funny as it sounds we actually had to overnight parts from mitsubishi in japan (printing press). the guy that delivered them is the same guy that i had ordered them from on the phone.the overall shipping bill was almost 9,000. the cost of shipping the part and the parts guy from japan to the usa back to japan lol

:rofl: @ Wayne’s World Reference! Puntos for AWDrifter.

Werd

a company i used to work for used to send units between Buffalo and Toronto throught some company, it was a direct run, kind of like a long distance courier. The cost was $800.00 to drive from BUF to TOR.

I realize that this is an old thread but…

You guys that are looking for a career should start a trucking company.
I am paying aboot $1000 to ship each skid to the midwest.

So who wants to make $1000 in a couple days.
Of course you have the expense of fuel but what would that cost for a pick-up truck?

ill do it, ill rent a uhaul

we get stuff shipped from malaysia in 2-3 days.
w/o huge fees.

makes it convenient to outsource :slight_smile:

gas for a yukon, cost about $150 each way, rochester to chicago

So why not do it? I’d make the drive!!! FO SHO