$3500 for UPS RED (overnight)

One of my customers wanted 35 units overnight.
Each unit cost $100 extra for overnight.
The total cost for shipping was probably about $5000.!!!
I probably could have paid one of you guys to drive them to Wisconsin overnight for $1000.:biglaugh:

UPS makes uber money.

That is all.

I spent $750 to send a robot to california 2 day air before.

that’s all i could contribute to this thread.

I bought headlight bulbs from California for $10 a pair, and paid $35 for 2nd day shipping. :hitit:

yeah, UPS makes a BOATLOAD! If a package like that gets left behind though and doesnt make it ontime, shipping is free and they loose money. That happened before when I worked there. There was an overnight package that came down to my PD. I looked at it, and it said overnight to some middle-eastern country … guarentee that package didnt make it on time :stuck_out_tongue:

bah we do that all the time. The best was a customer needed the product over night to Illinois. It was only one skid that weigh’d around 275# and cost $2400.

Try ups sonic air sometime… its sameday delivery :wink:

Jeller

shit next time you wanna charge somebody 3500 to ship something like that, give me the grand and pay for gas and you’re right…somebody on here would have delivered it for you…i would have

Wisconsin? Sure, no problem, don’t even need a map… can make it from Buffalo to Milwaukee in just under 9 hours without a problem.

Done it at least once a year since I was 10 (With parents until I was 16); my mom still lives in Milwaukee.

Milwaukee, isn’t that an Algonquin term meaning “the good land.”?

fixed

Friday I paid $8 for UPS shipping for stickers (required).

Tuesday my delivery came via postal mail with three $0.37 stamps on it.

That’s like rubbing it in that they boned you.

I had to next day some stuff out to a trade show a few weeks ago.

$40 worth of product, $135 of shipping.

Our company got charged $400 to have one gallon of paint shipped, the gallon was worth $45.

^ for some reason, paint is considered a hazardous material. Maybe not hazardous to people, but to other packages. UPS is held liable for packages that are damaged in their care, even if it is not their fault.

I get a 80% discount on FedEx Epress :smiley:

Should have had me ship it overnight FedEx Express and we could have split the profit :lol:

yeah dude.

Im glad im not working there tonight or I would have a good chance at being the person who loads them

:lol:

…ouch

Does autozone not have headlight bulbs good enough for the Z?