3M Clear Bra

Where locally can I get this stuff? I am not looking for a pre-cut product, just a role to apply to my ES300.

It’s very tough to apply. Especially from a roll, but redrrocket might have some available.

I have applied these before. Not a problem.

Marcus, If you find some let me know… I was thinking about overnighting a bra from some place… but this might work better

Just ordered a roll off ebay for $30. 6"x84". That should do the jobber.

Link?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/12-x60-3M-Scotchgard-Paint-Protection-Film-Bra-Clear_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50457QQihZ020QQitemZ300221455127QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I found some at Advanced Auto or CarQuest…i can’t remember which one it was. I picked it up just 2 weeks ago.

6"x12’ roll was $10.

(Clear Shirt, what?)

Yeah man…I wanna make a clear shirt for myself so you get all excited n shit when you see me on the blvd;)

^ fyi. make sure you go all out then, cyran wrap doesn’t work as well as i had hoped. I tried.

^ I will make you some clear overalls for the car shows. Total clear hotness!

Link is 1’x5’ piece for $25 + $15 shipping? not a roll for $30

My dad’s company has the cutter and 3M film, he sells kits to local dealers. If wanted I could work on a group buy.

price for s2k?

link- www.stickercity.com

Matters what kit you want.
I put a 1/3 hood and fenders, mirrors, and bumper on my car. Works great.

I don’t even know if he is interested in selling a couple kits, he usually only sells to dealer groups looking for high volume stuff.
I will talk to him this weekend.
Maybe I could come home and do a Saturday where we cut kits this summer.

The pricing will not beat online none 3M stuff, but it is quality film.