3rd '07 Track Day - September 14th!

Guys, the poll closes Tuesday. Whatever date is in the lead wins. Then we try to get enough people together to pull it off as soon as possible.

Funny Josh, that’s not what Rick is saying.

[quote=“MPD47,post:42,topic:33538"”]

Funny Josh, that’s not what Rick is saying.

[/quote]

:picard:

I rest my case :roll:

Good thing you edited your first post Josh. Maybe less words and more CAPS will make people understand. :tup:

Yeah, but since it’s going to be very hard to beat the 14th people can send the money now if they like.

So if the 14th works for you, paypal me asap.
If it doesn’t, wait until after the poll closes to see if any other days pull ahead.
If somehow a different date wins out over the 14th, and you can’t make that date, I’ll refund your money.

But Rick is right and we’re not going to have a track day with only 15 people agreeing on a date…

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:44,topic:33538"”]

But Rick is right and we’re not going to have a track day with only 15 people agreeing on a date…

[/quote]

If we only get 15 people, I’m down with paying $100 and having less cars on the track

payment sent.

Sorry guys, you can remove my vote for the 14th. I found out this morning I have a big program going live that day, despite my protests about Friday live dates.

what time would this be on the 14th

I THINK we try and have the first car off at either 3:30 or 4pm

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:48,topic:33538"”]

what time would this be on the 14th

[/quote]

Everytime I’ve gone, we get there early (3:30ish) and everybody else gets there and we have the drivers meeting, so cars get out prob alittle past 4ish

Payment sent :tup: for the 14th :tup:

Jeller

i dont think i could make another friday

also in for the 14th. close the damned poll already, huh? :smiley:

17 people have voted yes, and only 7 have paid?

Not Paid and Voted for the 14th…
87conquestTSi
93z24
Anonymity
CrazyLT1
Inn-Tune
JayS
MPD47
POOPRA
psphinx81
Quattro Krant
theblue

Paid List:

1. 01AudiS4
  2. Xander
  3. RedrRocket 1
  4. RedrRocket 2
  5. 87conquestTSi
  6. Jeller
  7. Maksim2000
  8. dmoffitt

I really want to see this happen, so lets make it happen.

i have sent the check, he should have it this weekend.

Check sent out this weekend also. Now, I need tires as I DESTROYED the fronts, and a chip in the worst way.

[quote=“Quattro Krant,post:56,topic:33538"”]

Check sent out this weekend also. Now, I need tires as I DESTROYED the fronts, and a chip in the worst way.

[/quote]

lol get some azenis this time or something…

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:54,topic:33538"”]

[/quote]

If the 14th is locked when the poll ends I’ll pay.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:54,topic:33538"”]

JayS

[/quote]

As I posted, you can remove me from the list. A work thing came up on the 14th. :tdown:

I can vouch for Mike (MPD) and Aaron (theblue) - Mike’s in OH right now, and I had dinner w/ Aaron and his GF tonight and he said he was going / was going to pay - everyone needs to get their panties out of a bunch, pay Josh, close the stupid poll and move on :wink: