40 S&W guys... step in

http://www.ammunitiondepot.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LIBERTY40-100&CartID=1

SMOKING DEAL ON DEFENSIVE ROUNDS…

seriously, its cheaper than target grade Fmj brass.

I know its gimmicky, but 30 cents a round for 2000 + fps… can’t go wrong even if you dont carry it.

I ordered a bunch last week, it arrived this morning, i truly cant tell the difference between the “non-blemished” and blemmed rounds. They’re identical. For those who don’t know about these, they’re a frangible light weight hollow point that nearly doubles the velocity of its heavier fmj brother. The result is 500+ ft/lb energy (*which compares to that of a 45)

It’ll be sold out soon and then expect it to be back around 1.80 a round. (thats what our local shop sells it for, get it before NY stops shipping ammo… LOL)

Hmm, think I’ll pick some up for my Beretta. Never shot anything but FMJ through it.

So I thought you mentioned getting people together for shooting…

Indeed, not a bad idea. Would get me back out shooting.

Ordered 500. May even order more later.

Thank you.

60 gr?

that’s a danm light bullet.

all my 40 s&w is 180gr…

Its a defensive round light grain for low penetration? Shit even my 9mm is 115 and 125gr

yeah makes sense, I wasn’t knokcing the round…just saying it’s a light ass round. this is a danm good deal

I know, If i had a carry weapon i would deff buy some for the price.

Super fast. Super light. Penetration is actually on the high side for a 40, but it fragments a ton upon entry.

Regardless, it’s cheaper than the brass u was shooting so now I’ll use up my brass and save these.

Good luck getting them subsonic for suppressor use.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yeah I really need to. I’ve been to my cabin all of twice this year. Such a waste

Make it happen I got a ton of ammo :wink:

Good deal, If only I could run this in my .40

Why can’t you?

I shoot my .40 in matches, to much goes into making sure you are the right power factor/ division category. 99% of the ammo thru the .40 is all hand loads.

Noted. What kinda of matches…

http://www.uspsa.org/

Here is the local club that my father ran for a couple years (That isnt me in the video, just a random shooter)