Shot a .410 The Judge yesterday

What a cool fucking handgun. My cousin was up from his NYPD job for a few days and brought his along, which was the snub 3" version. Fired some .45 cal through it as well as some .410 #6 buck shotgun shell. LOUD as all fuck when shooting .410!!! Seth from Moon was here as well and broke his handgun cherry with this weapon too :lol

Rubberized grip which absorbs a good deal of the kick. Doesn’t recoil half as bad as some 9’s I’ve fired. Five rounds, can mix the selection.

I’ll tell ya, for a personal protection/home protection gun it fits the bill perfect. With a .410 shell in front of four .45’s, even if you miss with the buck the intruder would probably shit his pants from the sound and then you have four 225 grain slugs to back you up thereafter.

Cheap too, brand new in case for about $600. Used(returned to store, fired by FBI twice for round loggin) my cousin picked this one up for just over $300.

Highly recommend this gun to anyone who shoots.

Cool, but i can’t get over how nasty they look. Also how far is the .410 pattern for? its gotta be a real close range gun with that shot in it.

they are supposed to be pretty badass. Seen em at the gun store awhile back.

well a .410 with “00” buck you only get like three balls in the cartridge. up close it would do damage for sure, but not a ranged gun by any means. snub nose isn’t too accurate with the .410 shell, longer 6" barrel though i hear is. However with the Speer GD .45 rounds we were getting some tight grouping.

Yeah it’s an ugly gun, but for a home protection piece I don’t think it can be beat for simplicity, power, and packaging. plus it’s dirt cheap and easy to shoot(low recoil, low trigger pull weight) so it’s a perfect gun for wives too :lol

Taurus makes some really nice hand guns. A friend has a .357 that i believe was under $400 and is a really nice piece, shoots well and makes for a perfect CC weapon.

Yeah… after watching the show snapped, I’d prefer to keep any firearms away from the womanz…