-4AN Oil feed line. 24" minimum with at least 1 90* bend -DSM oil filter housing feed

Looking for one asap, again:

-4AN stainless braided oil feed, with a 90 degree bend…at least 24" in length.

let me know what you have either on here or in a text to 7163435166, can pick up whenever.

I got one. I believe it’s 24"+

I bought the kit in this picture, but I wasn’t able to use it due to the lenght being too short.

I also got a 45* 4an to 1/8 npt elbow

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x126/insanekch/KA24DET%20BUILD/IMG00055-20100813-1408.jpg

that actually looks like the same hose i got yesterday, that didnt last for more then 2 minutes with the heat from the manifold…and melted the inner part of the hose…i unfortunately need one with a 90* end to keep it away from the manifold as much as possible.

Go to Ferry Hydraulic and get fire-jacket & good hose.

i called them, they said 85$ for the hose. what sucks, is the hose from stm is 35$, but they dont have it right now in 28" lengths, just 18 from when i called today…

Ferry Hydraulic might be more expensive but its worth it, ive never had a problem with anything bought there and if you already have problems with melting hoses then id pay the extra imho.

i knoew it might be worth it, because its my only option. but ive never had this problem with the multiple hoses ive bought from stm. just the ebay ones…

well thats your problem right there, ive found ebay car items are for show only, and unless you want multi-color wire casings id steer clear.

i know its my problem, but it was my only option at the time and the only one i could find at the time to try and make work…so i did, and it failed - thats why im not buying the one posted earlier in the thread. its the same hose with, more then likely the same weakness…

anyways still looking for one, hoping to not have to give Ferry almost 100$ for a hose, but im gonna have to if i cant get one by noon…