4g63 Lamborghini (Replica)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit-Makes-Murcielago-2008-Lamborghini-Murcielago-Replica_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ7251QQihZ005QQitemZ150196843777QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Kinda Ridiculous,

mmm, I’ve been researching/reading/wanting etc to build a kit car forever. Unfortunately I dont think that’s $50k worthy… at all. I’ve seen BEAUTIFUL replicas in the $30k range, granted it comes from businesses that specialize in building, it doesnt make a car worth $20k more because it was the first you’ve built and sold.

it actually doesn’t look too rediculous. Of course, it is a kit car… but, I’ve seen far far far far worse.

$50k tho? meh… no thanks

that actually looks pretty bad ass, rig up an lsx motor somehow with a custom trans, enjoy

look an unreliable lamborghini…awesome

I said it was ridiculous becuase it has a 4g63 in it… but it looks nice!

OMG 4g63 drool, lambo drool, i need to change my pants. and its only as unreliable as you want to make it :slight_smile:

Honestly I dig it, but i’d want a bigger motor in there…

:tup:

ahahahahahaha i died @ that

:rofl: LOL

I mean, ya I love the 4g63. i had a GSX and have an evo now, but in a lamborghini?

its something different, all you see is LSX swaps into every car imaginable now. its nice to see someone actually stepping away from the trends that everyone else does. and a rwd 4 cylinder with minor changes that could easily put out 5-600 hp would be a lot of fun.

edit: already has a built motor, dont know why he picked the small turbo like the 16g. but the block is built to handle 5-600 easily so just add more fuel, and a bigger turbo set up and hes good to go.

horrible allignment of the front hood.

neato

wonder what it weighs. with a larger turbo and stuff it would be pretty potent if the car is light enough.

if I were to build a kit car, it wouldnt be something that is a copy of another car (besides a lotus 7) it would be something unique. i cant get past driving a fake lambo or a ferarri as id always have to admit that its fake.

car looks pretty good though.

Brian

thats fuckin hott, i would rock it im sure its still quick…

i like it :tup:

You wont find anything like that for $30k unless its full of flaws

“estimated weight is under 3000lbs”

So it should move pretty good

The engine bay looks too empty it needs a bigger engine or another one :slight_smile:

That engine bay is scary shitty. I would have done a vq35, I like that engine alot.