4L60E with Yank Stall

word nice! whatd he say when he found out i turned to the dark side?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

im ready

haha i would if i had any clue how to do so. adam posted that last one for me…looks like im stuck with it for a bit.

im settin up the bottle this weekend ,i didnt do it fri or sat as i was drinkin lololol

he laughed lol. Its ok, I like being the “underdog” :thumbup

All you chevy/honda fucks!!

We can take some pics of the new whip, it may break my camera tho… :lol

dont look at it as bein the underdog ,look at it as bein the redheaded UGLY stepchild

i need pics of mine also ,although i would have to clean it first

The one that can outrun all of the “normal” family members

touche

:lol

So when am i gettin a ride in the new setup John??

well im gonna go to autobody tomorrow in between classes and see if i cant get the paint to match the black on the mirrors of the car and maybe sometime in the near future we can spray that roof and b-pillar and then snap some pics. thatd be sick…i think when i get the chance to do that im gonna buff the car real good too. it looks good now but with a real nice buff job it will really shine, just like a dick.

im rewiring the system this weekend my fuel pressure switch blew out sprayin fuel ,yeah that was safe lolololya got any nitrous line ? i need to run it from my bottle to my gauge

haha nice nice…roll race me in the 94 the way it sits :number1 hahaha

yeah i wanna see this bitch in action too…

I want roll races

it aint all that impressive :banghead ,i thought so at first seein as i didnt drive it for 2 months no it seams slow again :lol

ummm…no